AS STANDARD WE "COPY" DATA FROM SUPPLIED MEDIA 1 : 1
We never access or tamper with supplied data – we made no alterations to it either before or during the manufacturing process.
The media supplied by the customer and each manufactured stamper are only checked as regards their technical parameters.
This means that for the supplied media a check is made to ensure that the format corresponds to that in the order and that it can be read and is compatible for transfer to the mastering system.
As regards the completed stamper, the conformity of the data content is checked against the supplied media – this is referred to as data verification.
Subsequently, for all formats, all the important parameters of the digital recording specified by relevant technical norms (DVD Specification for Read-Only Disc), are checked on the stamper, as compliance with these norms is essential to ensure problem-free reproduction and that the media can be read by all compatible players.
The supplied media for manufacturing stampers is never checked or appraised as regards content, meaning that the media is not played on any compatible player (e.g. for video DVDs the functioning of the menu system is not visually checked and so on).
Stampers can also be manufactured for external customers!
The submitted input material must be of high quality for us to execute your order rapidly and satisfactorily!
Media format requirements for manufacturing DVDs
- We accept input materials on media formats: DVD-VIDEO, DVD-AUDIO, DVD-ROM and WMV HD
- Manufacturing - pressing DVD 5, DVD 10 and 8 cm / 3 inch DVD (mini) with capacity 1,34 GB and 2,68 GB (1,34 + 1,34 GB)
DLT tapes compatible with DLT 8000 and SDLT 320 drive, i.e. tapes of DLT Tape III, DLT Tape IIIXT or DLT Tape IV types or SDLT Tape I
(recording must be in formats image DDP 2.00, DDP 2.10, or CMF)
- Manufacturing - pressing DVD 9 and 8 cm / 3 inch DVD (mini) with capacity 2,41 GB
DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL
DVD-R, DVD+R (data must be recorded for each layer separately and on individual DVD+/-R, recording must be in formats image DDP 2.00, DDP 2.10, or CMF) DLT tapes compatible with DLT 8000 drive and SDLT 320, i.e. tapes of DLT Tape III, DLT Tape IIIXT or DLT Tape IV types or SDLT Tape I
(data must be recorded for each layer separately and on individual DLT tapes, recording must be in formats image DDP 2.00, DDP 2.10, or CMF)
- Processing of data uploaded to our FTP server (after reception of assigned address and access code). Data must be in format of DDP image.
- In exceptional cases, we can process the data also from hard disk (HDD), which can be connected via USB or FireWire IEEE 1394 bus (data must be written for each layer in separate directories, whereas the format must be DDP 2.00, DDP 2.10, or CMF image).
- The data media supplied must not be protected by CSS copy protection.
- If you have the possibility, use DVD+/-R as the recording media (one-layer ones for DVD 5, DVD 10 and two-layer ones for DVD 9)
- DVD & DVD-R discs should not be damaged [by scratches, impaired metal layer, ...]
- Supply your input materials for DVD manufacturing in their original packages
- Use brand media products