1. Hans Zimmer / arr.Samuel Beznák 11' 00"
2. Hans Boll 9' 13"
I. Abendstimmung in den Bergen
II. In einer alten Handwerkergasse
III. In einer Hafenstadt
3. Felix Lee 9' 08"
4. Henry Mancini /arr.Marianna D´Incau 2' 38"
5. ABBA / arr.Matthias Hennecke 7' 05"
6. Leonard Bernstein /arr.Heinz Ehme 9' 39"
7. Adolf Götz 9' 27"
8. Gioacchino Rossini /arr.Guido Wagner 7' 00"
ÚSMEV Accordion Orchestra was founded in 1991 at the Primary Art schools in Trenčianske Teplice. Its founder, Ms. Elena Buranová.Today, AO ÚSMEV functions as a non-profit organization - civic association RYTMUS and artistic director and conductor of the orchestra is also a music teacher Ing. Martina Holá. Today orchestra are former graduates of art schools, at present students of secondary schools and universities, but also working. The main mission of the orchestra is a quality artistic production to the general listening public, Slovakia representation at festivals and competitions abroad and especially space for self-expression for young people, where they develop their artistic sensibilities and meaningful use of leisure time.
concert master - Ján Harušinec
1. accordion - Andrea Kazíková
2. accordion - Peter Jerguš Parnica
3. accordion - Filip Olejník
4. accordion - Jana Čukanová
bass accordion - Helena Goljanová
piano, keyboard, violin - Samuel Beznák
klavír, keyboard - Monika Olejníková
clarinet, alto saxophone - František Letko
drums, timpani, percussion - Miloš Miklovič
conductor - Martina Holá