1. Only goods purchased from the seller and owned by the buyer may be claimed.
2. In the event that the ownership right has not yet passed from the seller to the buyer, the buyer in accordance with the applicable legislation can handle the claim only after full payment within the meaning of § 151 of the Civil Code.
3. If the buyer is a consumer (a natural person who does not act within the scope of his / her business, employment or profession), all goods offered are covered by a 24-month warranty, unless otherwise stated for the goods and proceeds in accordance with consumer protection and the Civil Code. If the buyer is not a consumer, proceed in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code and the warranty period is 1 year. The warranty period starts on the day of taking over the goods from the transport company or directly from the seller if the goods are taken over by the buyer in person on the day of taking over.
4. The Buyer is obliged to file a claim immediately with the Seller as soon as the defect is discovered.
5. Liability for defects does not apply to defects caused by the following use:
– the defect is caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer,
– improper handling of the product in a manner other than that specified in the instructions for use,
– the use of goods in conditions which do not correspond to their natural moisture, chemical and mechanical effects, to the natural environment of the goods,
– neglect of care and maintenance of goods,
– damage to goods by excessive loading,
– the use of the goods in violation of the terms of the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations or other breach of warranty conditions.
6. Defects arising from a natural disaster shall also be excluded from liability for defects.
7. Liability for defects also does not apply to normal wear and tear of the goods (or parts thereof) caused by the use of the goods. Therefore, shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed.
8. The claimed goods must be sent to our address PAVLIK RECORDS, Hribily 232, 027 44 Tvrdosin, Slovakia, but not cash on delivery. The goods must be properly packed to prevent damage to the goods during transport. We recommend sending the goods by registered mail or as an insured shipment. The goods must be accompanied by a copy of the proof of purchase (invoice). Complaints must be sent only in writing (by post), not by e-mail.
9. The Seller shall acknowledge receipt of the complaint and issue to the Buyer a confirmation of the claim of the goods in an appropriate form. The day of claim is considered to be the day of its delivery to the seller. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but at the latest together with the proof of complaint handling. Confirmation of complaint handling will be sent in writing.
10. The Seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complicated cases within 3 days from the date of claim. In justified cases, especially if a complex technical evaluation of the goods is required no later than 30 days from the date of the claim. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the seller handles the complaint immediately, in justified cases, the complaint can be settled later. However, the claim must not be longer than 30 days from the date of claim. After the expiry of the 30 day period for settling the claim, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and will be refunded the full amount for the goods or has the right to exchange the goods for a new one.
11. Rights of the Buyer in making a claim:
– in the case of a removable error, the buyer has the right to be removed free of charge, duly and on time. The seller decides on the method of removal of the defect. Instead of repairing the defect, the Buyer may require the replacement of the defective item for a defective one, provided that the Seller does not incur excessive costs with respect to the price of the goods or the seriousness of the defect,
– in the event of an irremovable error that prevents the proper use of the item for the purpose, the buyer has the right either to exchange the item or to withdraw from the contract of sale (refund).
– a complaint shall be deemed to have been settled if the complaint procedure is terminated by handing over the claimed goods, replacing them or returning the purchase price of the goods, a written call for acceptance or a reasoned refusal.
12. Damage of goods, respectively. the integrity of the packaging (according to the instructions when taking over the goods) must be checked when taking over the goods, as the goods may be damaged during transport, we recommend the buyers to unpack the goods and inspect them in the presence of the carrier. Your signature of the courier declares that the package is undamaged.
13. These Complaints Conditions are an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions, and the Seller reserves the right to change them at any time without notice to the Buyer.
14. Contact address: PAVLIK RECORDS, Hribily 232, 027 44 Tvrdosin, Slovakia, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Store – Sales and production of CD, mp3, flac, DXD, Recording studio, Music publishing